At Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology, skill and compassion go hand-in-hand when providing exceptional dermatological care to our patients. Our highly-trained team is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive care, while ensuring every visit is as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We are proud to serve you in four locations: Miramar Beach/ Destin, Bluewater Bay/ Niceville, Ft. Walton Beach and Panama City Beach. Our practice consists of six board certified dermatologists and four certified physician assistants.
Find out what the buzz is all about, and see what people are saying about Coastal Skin Surgery & Dermatology.
Miramar Beach | 12469 Emerald Coast Pkwy, Suite 101, Miramar Beach, FL 32550
- I’ll never forget the feeling I had when I first learned I had squamous cell carcinoma; especially on my nose! I am forever grateful that I entrusted Dr. Adams for the Moh’s surgery. To say that he is an expert in his profession is an understatement; he is more like an angel. From the moment I walked into the office until the time of discharge, my expectations were exceeded in every possible way. Dr. Adams (and staff) turned a very shocking and frightful diagnosis into the most pleasant, reassuring, and positive outcome. My nose never looked more beautiful! – June 2017
- I can’t say enough positive things about this practice. I’ve been a patient since 2015, and wouldn’t go anywhere else. From the receptionists who check you in, to the nurses, physicians, and staff that check you out at the completion of the appointment, everyone is top-notch. Dr. Papajohn is amazing as is Leah. I receive appropriate communication and follow up, awesome treatment and never have to wonder about what is going on with my care. The options for me are always explained and every effort is made to see that I receive the most appropriate treatment/care. They go the extra mile when needed! Exceptional care!!! – May 2017
- My dermatologist is Darla Parker Hobbs and she was an absolute gem! Very kind and professional. She made me feel very comfortable in what would generally be a very uncomfortable or embarrassing situation. If you are wanting excellent care and may be a little shy like me, I would definitely recommend Darla because she was fantastic and took great care of me!
Niceville/ Bluewater Bay | 4400 Highway 20, Suite 410, Niceville, FL 32578
- Dr. Fielder is truly interested in his patients. He followed up with me, never made me feel rushed during the appointment and answered all of my questions. I am new to the state and he made an excellent impression. Wonderful doctor and staff! Would highly recommend!
- Dr. Elizabeth Clark is the most caring and compassionate physician I know. Thank you, Dr. Clark and staff for showing you care about me and my health.
- Larry Weidell & his assistant are very kind and helpful to me and my daughter. They immediately put you at ease, very friendly atmosphere. Won’t go anywhere else.
Fort Walton Beach | 914 Mar Walt Drive, Suite A, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
- I had always been blessed with good, clear, even skin, but as I have aged, my facial skin was uneven with hyper-pigmentation and sun spots. I finally had enough and made an appointment with Dr. Kulow. I was given some options, and ultimately chose the IPL treatment. I was hesitant, but hopeful. She assured me I was a great candidate. I had the IPL treatment last Friday, May 5th 2017. I am beyond ecstatic with the results. In fact, I can’t even believe how it erased ALL of my sunspots and hyper-pigmentation caused by a mixture of hormones and sun exposure. Every time I look in the mirror, I wonder why in the world did I wait so long!! The IPL procedure’s results far exceeded my expectations and Dr. Kulow is a real class act. – May 2017
- Katie James consistently goes beyond expectations. She is competent, personable and cares about her patients. She is a credit to her profession and to Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology.
- I have been a patient at Coastal Skin Surgery for over 2 years now and every experience has been a great one! With a family history of melanoma I have biannual skin checks and have had several abnormal moles removed. My last appointment with Karoline Dempsey was very thorough and she took great care addressing all of my concerns. I would recommend the Coastal Team to all!
Panama City Beach | 12139 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
- Dr. Jessica Clark was so thorough and so kind. She listened to my concerns and acted on them right away. Everyone in the office was friendly and helpful. I have had not-so-great experiences other places so I feel like I can confidently say that this is a very well-run office with an amazing staff. I highly recommend the PCB branch of Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology. – June 2017
- The Dr. (Jessica Clark), was amazing. Patient and concerned and friendly and extremely talented. She spent a bunch of time with me figuring out the best path to take. Her assistant, (Briana), was taking notes and writing down my answers to the Dr.’s questions. When we were finished I felt confident that we had a plan. Very pleased!! Also, the price was very reasonable, and they were generous with their samples. -May 2017