Jessica L. Clark, M.D., FAAD
Dr. Clark is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and specializes in general adult, pediatric, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Clark graduated Summa Cum Laude from The University of Texas at San Antonio with a Bachelor of Science degree in Community Health. She received her medical degree with honors from Texas A&M in 2008 and received the distinction of AOA. Dr. Clark continued her passion with two years of research in clinical dermatology in Texas and Louisiana and then completed a dermatology residency at Tulane. She served as the chief cosmetic dermatology resident and then went on to join the Tulane Dermatology Faculty. Prior to joining Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology, Dr. Clark was an academic dermatologist at Tulane University. During her tenure at Tulane she supervised residents and students in a pediatric dermatology clinic at the Children’s Hospital in New Orleans where she was able to help under served children in the community. She has been a sub-investigator on several clinical research trials and is up to date on new and emerging therapies for psoriasis and other chronic conditions.
Dr. Clark is thrilled to join our community and hopes to bring excellent dermatology care to the Panama City Beach, Florida area. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and any outdoor activity.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Participating Physician of Brilliant Distinctions
- Registered iPLEDGE Provider
Education and Training
- University of Texas at San Antonio, TX – Bachelor’s degree
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX – Medical degree
- Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans, LA – Dermatology Residency
- Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans, LA – Served as Chief Cosmetic Dermatology Resident
- Tulane Medical Center, New Orleans, LA – Practicing Academic Dermatologist for the past 2 years