Elizabeth A. Clark, M.D., FAAD
Dr. Clark attended University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, where she earned her medical degree, graduating Alpha Omega Alpha. An internship in internal medicine and residency in dermatology at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center was followed by seven years at Eglin Air Force Base, FL serving as Staff Dermatologist and Chief of Dermatology. Dr. Clark practiced on the Emerald Coast for over 20 years when she took a 2 year sabbatical to work as a certified climber and rigger with her husband on Forest Service projects all over the country. During this time, she continued to serve as a Flight Surgeon for the 919th Special Operations Wing at Duke Air Force Base, Florida.
Dr. Clark welcomes all past patients and all new patients to her practice. She specializes in skin cancer, acne, warts, psoriasis, patch testing for allergies and a broad range of surgical procedures at her Niceville, Miramar Beach, and Fort Walton Beach dermatology clinics.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Registered iPLEDGE provider
Education and Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City – Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas – Medical School
- Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas – Internship and Residency in Dermatology