Layne M. Fielder, M.D., FAAD
Dr. Fielder is a graduate of Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, Virginia. He obtained his medical degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia in 2007. He completed his residency in the Department of Dermatology at The Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium in San Antonio, TX. He was a Dermatology Consultant for Operation Enduring Freedom in the 44th Medical Brigade in Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. He also practiced as a staff dermatologist in the Department of Dermatology at the The Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium in San Antonio, TX and is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology in the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences school at F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine in Bethesda, MD.
Having a diverse and experienced background in dermatology, Dr. Fielder welcomes all ages of medical, surgical and cosmetic patients in the Emerald Coast area. He focuses on each patient’s individual needs and concerns and specializes in Fraxel DUAL Laser Rejuvenation, Botox, Fillers, Sclerotherapy & IPL.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
Education and Training
- Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, VA- Bachelor’s Degree
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA- Medical School
- The Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, San Antonio, TX- Transitional Year Internship
- The Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, San Antonio, TX- Dermatology Residency