Brittain F. Kulow, M.D., FAAD
Dr Kulow has practiced along the Emerald Coast since 2003. She is a 4 year Glenna R Joyce Honors Scholar of the The Ohio State University. She obtained her medical degree from the Boonshoft School of Medicine at Wright State University and was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed her internship at Kettering Medical Center and returned to Wright State to finish her Dermatology Residency, serving as Chief Resident.
Dr Kulow’s interests include providing medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology for patients of all ages. She specifically focuses on skin cancer detection and treatment, the medical management of chronic dermatologic conditions and cosmetic procedures to include laser and light based ablative and non-ablative skin rejuvenation and hair removal, injectable anti-aging treatments including Botox and fillers and the removal of spider veins by sclerotherapy.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Consulting Staff at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Participating Physician of Brilliant Distinctions
- Registered iPLEDGE Provider
Education and Training
- The Ohio State University – Bachelor’s degree
- Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine – Medical School
- Kettering Medical Center – Transitional Year
- Wright State University – Dermatology Residency & Chief