Coastal Skin Surgery & Dermatology is proud to have received the coveted title of Best Dermatology Practice by the readers and voters of Emerald Coast Magazine’s Best of the Emerald Coast for 8 consecutive years! Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology has been voted the Best Dermatology Provider, year after year, since 2012. We are especially grateful to our community for the continued support and the ongoing loyalty that has allowed us to continue to be recognized as the Best of the Emerald Coast in the category of Best Dermatology Practice.
As June 1, 2020 launched the annual Best of the Emerald Coast voting event, for the twentieth consecutive year, we anticipate your vote once more! Read on for details on how you can cast your online ballot and vote your favorite business throughout the community and celebrate the Best of the Emerald Coast 2020 readers choice awards!
Thank you for allowing us to serve you, Emerald Coast! Coastal Skin Surgery and Dermatology is honored to provide the community with the “Cleanest, Safest, Dermatology Visit Possible” whether in-office or virtual visits, Coastal Skin Surgery & Dermatology has your back!
From Emerald Coast Magazine:
“More and more, the Emerald Coast is exhibiting a distinctive, local flair and infectious energy — from the bright facades of progressive businesses to the beaches lined with welcoming lounge chairs and the full tables at our favorite eateries.
Life along the Emerald Coast is further enhanced by businesses and professionals committed to delivering quality products and experiences, exemplary customer service, and inviting environments. When you think of the word “best,” you might recall the mouthwatering meal you bragged to out-of-towners about, the spot you look forward to all week for drinks on Friday night, the suit that was tailored to perfection or the comfort you received from a caring physician.
That is, you reflect on businesses that warrant recognition through the chance to win a coveted “Best of the Emerald Coast” award. Contribute to giving your favorite business what it deserves.”
To preserve the integrity of the voting process, the following contest rules must be observed in order to cast a ballot and ensure it is included in the voting tabulation process:
- Voting for 2020 Best of Emerald Coast honors will take place online OR via print ballot found in the June/July 2020 issue of Emerald Coast Magazine.
- All online and printed ballot votes will be combined for final tabulations.
- Ballots must have votes marked in at least 20 categories in order to be counted.
- All votes must be for locally owned Emerald Coast area businesses. Locally owned and operated companies are defined as the owner or managing partner living in the Emerald Coast area or within a 30-mile radius of the Emerald Coast.
- No incentives, prizes, goods or services may be offered in exchange for votes.
- Ballots submitted via mail must be postmarked by June 20, 2020.
- Ballots submitted online must be submitted by June 30, 2020, at 11:59 P.M.
- Each vote must be submitted by one verified email address.
- Obvious attempts at ballot stuffing or cheating will be disqualified.
- A business can win the “Best of” award in no more than two categories. If a business is the leading vote-getter in more than two categories, that business will win only the “Best of” award for the two categories in which it received the most votes.
- Any winning business must be in good standing with Rowland Publishing, Inc. and still in operation by the date of the results printed in the magazine in order to be promoted as a “Best of” winner.
- Once ballots are counted, all tabulations are final.