Entering summer 2019 we’re talking about the importance of Sun Safety and how you can make a few simple adjustments to your daily routine that may provide a lifetime of healthy skin.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” – Benjamin Franklin
Get started with the 3 P’s of Skin Health – Protection, Prevention, and Preservation!
Protection begins with you!
- Always wear sunscreen – We recommend EltaMD waterproof lotion and spray with SPF 50
- Cover up – Wear a rash guard, hat, and sunglasses
- Seek shade – Bring an umbrella for extended bouts of sun exposure
Prevention starts now!
- Schedule skin checks annually with your preferred board-certified dermatologist
- Check your skin routinely at home – self exams are great for getting to know the landscape of your skin and if changes are noticed call your dermatologist
- Don’t wait – skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States and are highly curable if detected EARLY
Preservation is key!
- Personalized at-home regimens that includes top-of-the-line skin care products
- In-office non-surgical procedures can provide preventative services specific to your skin
- Schedule an initial consultation with a board-certified provider